Drostoprime or Masteron is an androgenic anabolic steroid with high androgenic and anabolic indices, which, in combination, is an aromatase inhibitor and diuretic. This steroid does not aromatize and reduces the concentration of sex hormone binding globulin. Drostoprime is a short ester, the half-life of which lasts 2-3 days, so you need to take a steroid every day or every other day, but then it is quickly removed from the body. For example, those athletes who are forced to undergo a doping control test, cancel the drug 10-6 weeks before the test. Since the drug is a diuretic, it does not contribute to an increase in blood pressure.
- 1. Without a doubt, the most effective drug will act during cutting. However, for a noticeable result, an athlete must follow a strict diet. Therefore, the drug is used in the last stage of cutting, when the percentage of subcutaneous fat is already quite small (no more than 10%).
- 2. Muscles become stiff, hard, elastic.
- 3. The skin becomes thinner, the venousness increases.
- 4. Much marked muscle fibers.
- 5. Moderate growth of strength, accelerated recovery, increased endurance without unwanted weight gain.
- 6. Does not aromatize, does not cause side effects associated with estrogen.
- 7. Does not cause gynecomastia.
- 8. Does not detain fluid in the body.
- 9. Masteron is not a hepatotoxic anabolic steroid and does not imply damage to the liver.
- 1. A rather strong manifestation of virilization symptoms in women.
- 2. Acne, acne on the face and body.
- 3. Loss or intense hair growth.
- 4. Increased LDL cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol) and lower HDL cholesterol (“good” cholesterol).
- 5. Significantly inhibits the production of your own testosterone. After the cycle, exogenous steroid hormones are eliminated, production resumes.
- Duration: 6-10 weeks, but the cycle for 10 weeks must be either power or ground, while cutting the drostanolone is activated 6 weeks before the start.
- Dosages: from 200 to 600mg per week, effective dosages start at 400, in principle, pros put up and 1gr per week, but 400-600 is enough for athletes with an average hand of 50cm.
- Frequency of dosages: injections are usually given every other day, although it is possible every day, since Masteron is a short ester.